Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Convention : Japan Expo 2013 (Part I)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, I finally went to my very first Japan Expo ! I had to meet Kawaii International's staff. To be honest I also couldn't wait to see all the amazing booths and meet all those new lolitas (since the lolita-events' schedule was empty on Saturday I was sure to meet a lot of them there~). I had to get up pretty early in order to dress up with the hottest outfit I could wear, haha. I should have worn something more summer-ish but I couldn't help but pick my chocolate-coloured JSK — that is clearly an autumn-winter JSK. 

(Ludo and Marie, my two guinea pigs friends, for this funny, amazing but also tiring and crowded day)
Faith and motivation. It is what you need on a Sunday Morning to go to a Japan Expo. 

We took the subway, it was one-hour long to the Parc des Expositions ! I didn't know it was so long (;__;) And the waiting line in order to enter was even longer... Anyway, it's always a great time with great friends  As soon as we were in, we went to Kawaii International booth (well... after we finally found it, we were kinda... lost among the booths) : we couldn't wait to meet Minori again ! I was glad Marie and Ludo could meet her, she's such a sweet girl. I saw a looot of people taking pictures with her, she's even more famous than I thought~ 


After taking those pictures and talked to Kawaii International's staff, we went through the crowd in order to go to the Jeunes Créateurs side. On our way to the already famous LunieShop's booth I had the pleasure to meet great people, as Ann-So and Vief that I couldn't wait to meet !! I've been spying on their coordinations since a long time, and talked with them sometimes through their blog or Tumblr. They were even sweeter in real life. 

Ann-So and Vief were twinning in Sugary Carnival, how cute ! 
I also met some very cute alpacasso~

 We finally reached Lunieshop's booth ! I couldn't wait to see again Tiya and Tro-tro, it's been a long time we hadn't seen each other. Plus, it was a real pleasure to meet new girls, as Lunie, Sandra or Kitch. No doubt Lunieshop was one of the best booth of the Japan Expo 2013. It came as a breath of fresh air since Laforet is coming anymore to Japan Expo : japanese brands, cute booth, great prices and lovely shopgirls ! 

Overview of the booth. Doesn't it seem adorable ? ♡
Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, fake bangs and hair accessories ! The shop's stock seemed endless.
Hats, berets and more accessories. Bara Hime's hats were clearly my very favorite
I wish I could have bought a lot more at Lunieshop's booth, it was incredible. I was interested in some dresses (especially the Vierge Vampur's Meal Time JSK), wigs and accessories. However, my wallet was nearly empty for this week, I really couldn't buy a lot. In fact, I shouldn't even have bought something ! I swear those shopgirls were amazing... Though I did my best, avoiding purchases, I couldn't resist anymore... You will see my lovely purchase in the next part of my Japan Expo's reports ! 

Last but not least, I will end this first part with the snapshots (or trying-to-be snapshots) of Saturday's Lunieshop's team. They were so busy I couldn't bother them a lot — I wasn't even able to picture them all— I hope you can still enjoy the awesomeness of their outfits !

Left : Sandra in her adorable outfit ! I really was in love with her earrings.
Right : I loved Tro-tro's outfit ! She rocks so well the lavender/purple shade ! 
Left : Tiya and I, how cute she was. I was so happy to see her again ♡
Right : Zoé and her lovable bunny ears, I can only do approve !
Left : Lunie herself, I really loved her outfit. Tank top and hair tied back are perfect for Japan Expo !
Right : Bloody and Lou, both rocking country lolita.

Thank you for reading, hope you liked it ! ♡ 
See you soon for the second and last part of my Japan Expo's report, featuring amazing meetings, 
Sebastian Masuda's conference, Neb aaran do's booth and bunny hats *(*´∀`*)☆


6 comments:

  1. Nice post! I like all of the pictures you posted! I saw you there that day but was too shy to talk to you or ask for picture.. T_T Anyway your outfit was really lovely especially bunny hat you wore! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Silvie ! Ooow... I wish you came talk to me, I didn't see you at all !! I love meeting people and I would have recognize you as soon as you would have told me your name é__è
      I hope you will be able to come next year ♥ (So we can meet ! ^0^)

      Delete
  2. Haaan ce post est trop mignon !
    J'ai hâte de te revoir !!!!


    Et je te le dis, ton achat est un achat utile ! Il est fait pour toi ! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci pour ton commentaire Tro-tro ♥

      Je ne regrette pas le moins du monde cet achat, donc pour le coup je suis terriblement contente d'avoir craqué dessus sur place *^*

      Delete
  3. I soooooo wish I could have gone to Japan Expo to see you again and everyone else! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booths were very nice this year ! Though it is for sure crowded and not easy to stay up all day >__< I understand you would have preferred a nice and lovely day in Paris~~

      Delete